You’re invited to our forthcoming panel discussion: Wearable technology – the impact on society and privacy.
Date: 4th November 2014
Time: 6.30pm registration. 6.50pm start. Please join us for drinks and networking following the event
Venue: Royal College of Physicians Museum
- Joshua Rozenberg (Chair), Legal Commentator and Journalist
- Sally Annereau, Data Protection Analyst at Taylor Wessing LLP
- Jessica Bland, Senior Researcher in Technology Futures at Nesta
- Andrew Caldecott QC, Barrister at One Brick Court
- James Castro Edwards, Senior Manager in the Cyber Security team at PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal LLP
- Eduardo Ustaran, partner in the global Privacy and Information Management practice of Hogan Lovells
Points for discussion:
- What are the implications of wearable technology on privacy and data protection?
- Whose responsibility is it to consider the social impact of such new technologies?
- Is current legislation adequate and what are the challenges?
Follow the debate on twitter: @HLEThinkTank #HLEDebate
To book a free place, contact Katie Hartwell at Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org